7.30.2011

Spring... er, Summer Cleaning, part 2!

So... some of you may recall a post earlier this season where I had been cleaning and discovered some things in need of a new home! Everything is in too good a condition to throw away (some stuff has never been used - ack!), and I'm happier knowing I gave you all the opportunity to claim what you could use before sending it off to Goodwill. Here's an update: from the previous post I still have the CD cases and the laptop computer InCase brand cover (I'd still like $5 or so for it, but at this point I'm willing to exchange it also... any offer will be considered!). Here is what I have to add to the "things to give away pile":

From left to right we have:
- feather boas... yes, laugh it out now... it's funny! But.. they would make GREAT additions to a dress-up room for some sweet little princess out there - I'm sure you know one!
- next is an array of hair products: an assortment of cute little clips (these were used by me years ago, but are still in great shape); a set of hair ties (not used); and two packs of velcro hair rollers (Conair brand, also not used! there are 8 total)
- a metal shower rack, was used for one year but has been thoroughly cleaned - no rust or tarnishing!... and it holds a lot of stuff!
In the back, from left to right:
- and OXO brand mixing bowl with a grippy handle on one side and a pouring spout on the other - it works great! we just have other bowls that we use more and need to clear up cabinet space
- a pearly white little trash can - clean, good for small spaces
- a stack of books and movies, which if you can't really tell in the photo are:
- The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
- Empire Falls by Richard Russo
- Breach
- To Die For
- Saw (Uncut Edition)
- Lord of War

Send me an email/facebook message/or text message if you are interested in any of these items. First to claim it, gets it!


Hope you're all having a beautiful end to the summer! As you can see, my day lilies were gorgeous this year. That's a photo I took when they were at their peak just before music camp started a few weeks ago. I was so happy that I didn't miss their blooms while I was busy with camp like last year.




No comments: